Monday, November 29, 2010

Second Publication

Some of you know, I am having Sudden Moves published twice.  I was torn between two publishers so I used both.  This second publication is from Outskirts Press and so far, I am so happy with the result!  I love the cover art so much better than the first and this one will be edited, unlike the first one.  Same story, just improved in appearance.  Hoping this one will be released by Christmas. 

I was thrilled to find out I will save alot more ordering books from Outskirts so I may use them for my second novel - Nightmare at Camp Forrestwood.  Hoping to have this one published by Spring 2011.  Sudden Moves book trailer from Trafford should be finished in two weeks.  Watch for it on You Tube and many other sites!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment